A trip to the beach is the perfect way to relax during the summer and it is also problematic because looking impeccable at the seashore can be very difficult. We know that the ideal look is that of a carefree and natural girl, but feeling attractive without a drop of makeup and leaving our hair in the hands of the wind does not seem to be the best beauty trick, right?
Even if you have mastered a routine in the city that makes you look wonderful, the tropical climate seems to make all your effort useless, and there are three reasons for this.
The first of these is humidity, which in addition to causing your hair to acquire volume in a dizzying way to later make it look matte and lifeless, joins the high temperatures and makes your skin feel greasier.
The sun gives you an enviable color … for a moment, but if you are not careful, it can dry out your skin and become a very unpleasant experience, which will have negative consequences in the long term.
Finally, there is the water, either from the sea or from the pool, which with chlorine or salt, attacks your skin and hair and leaves them in a deplorable state. How to stop the damage and look great in the process?
Tips to Look Fabulous in Summer
- Instead of a heavy base or translucent powder, opt for a BB Cream with SPF, which in addition to keeping your skin moisturized will protect it from the sun, and will match your skin tone without looking too made up.
- Expert tip: Instead of blush powder, take your favorite lipstickshade – trying to make it a natural color – and apply it to your cheeks with a brush. The result will match your lips and will not lose color despite the water.
- Avoid wearing eye makeup, as the risk of looking like a raccoon after a few hours is very high. If you can’t resist, limit yourself to a layer of waterproofmask.
- Before wetting your hair in the sea or the pool, do it with natural water and apply a little conditioner. In this way, you will prevent the salt and chlorine molecules from penetrating it and making it appear opaque.
- Carry a bottle of water with you constantly and drink from it at every opportunity. This will keep your skin hydrated and say goodbye to fluid retention!
Ready! Five tips tested and recommended to make you feel like the best version of you all summer. If you still need help after the beach, read the infallible office makeup tips.