A trip to the beach is the perfect way to relax during the summer and it is also problematic because looking impeccable at the seashore can be very difficult. We know that the ideal look is that of a carefree and natural girl, but feeling attractive without a drop of makeup and leaving our hair in the hands of the wind does not seem to be the best beauty trick, right?
Even if you have mastered a routine in the city that makes you look wonderful, the tropical climate seems to make all your effort useless, and there are three reasons for this.
The first of these is humidity, which in addition to causing your hair to acquire volume in a dizzying way to later make it look matte and lifeless, joins the high temperatures and makes your skin feel greasier.
The sun gives you an enviable color … for a moment, but if you are not careful, it can dry out your skin and become a very unpleasant experience, which will have negative consequences in the long term.
Finally, there is the water, either from the sea or from the pool, which with chlorine or salt, attacks your skin and hair and leaves them in a deplorable state. How to stop the damage and look great in the process?
Tips to Look Fabulous in Summer
- Instead of a heavy base or translucent powder, opt for a BB Cream with SPF, which in addition to keeping your skin moisturized will protect it from the sun, and will match your skin tone without looking too made up.
- Expert tip: Instead of blush powder, take your favorite lipstickshade – trying to make it a natural color – and apply it to your cheeks with a brush. The result will match your lips and will not lose color despite the water.
- Avoid wearing eye makeup, as the risk of looking like a raccoon after a few hours is very high. If you can’t resist, limit yourself to a layer of waterproofmask.
- Before wetting your hair in the sea or the pool, do it with natural water and apply a little conditioner. In this way, you will prevent the salt and chlorine molecules from penetrating it and making it appear opaque.
- Carry a bottle of water with you constantly and drink from it at every opportunity. This will keep your skin hydrated and say goodbye to fluid retention!
Ready! Five tips tested and recommended to make you feel like the best version of you all summer. If you still need help after the beach, read the infallible office makeup tips.…
From enriching creams with essential oils to brushing your hair with a little lacquer to gain volume, we give you foolproof and reliable beauty tips to start caring for your body the right way.
Enrich your creams
Pure argan oil (with vitamin E) or rosehip oil (regenerator) are true drops of gold for your skin. Apply a drop to your usual cream jar and mix with a small spatula.
Hair removal without side effects
During the hours preceding hair removal, do not use products that contain alcohol; or body cream if you are going to wax so that the bands have more adherence. Do you want to know if waxing with blades makes you have more hair?
Showering with cold water has multiple physical and mental benefits. Increases oxygenation, accelerates metabolism, helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and prevents hair loss. In addition, it has been proven that it can help you lose weight. If a cold shower seems like torture, after taking a relaxing bath, it ends with a cold stream.
Ending the “swirls” of stubborn eyebrows is easy. Apply a little lacquer on a special eyebrow brush, comb them in the opposite direction, and, then, in their natural line. They will remain immovable!
To make the eyes look bigger
To visually enlarge the eyes, apply a white pencil to the bottom of the eyelids and a white shadow to the tear.
To make your lips softer, you only need a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of honey. Put the mixture on your lips and massage them with a soft toothbrush or your fingertips. Rinse and apply a little lip balm. Perfect lips!
Externally. If your skin is very dry, Dr. Laura Salvador, head of the Aesthetic Medicine area of the Antiaging Group Barcelona, recommends applying a few drops of almond oil to your eye contour cream, apply it and let it dry before going to bed.
Internally. Bet on innovative food supplements, which improve the tone of the capillaries and help reduce excess fluid caused by bags.
To fix the eyeshadows, previously apply dark circles concealer all over the eyelid. It will last you the whole day without cracking. And if after finishing your makeup you want it to stay much longer: spray on the face, from a distance, thermal water or a specific mist.
Before plucking your eyebrows
To avoid pain, before plucking your eyebrows softens the skin. How? Simply passing a cotton disk previously moistened in warm water.…